Gloss Arts Education Agency is a brokerage, information, advice and guidance service funded by Arts Council South West and Gloucestershire County Council. We are a point of contact between the education and youth sector and the arts sector.
We can help you with tailored support and advice to develop arts activity in your setting, offer advice on training or funding applications.
We assist with the promotion of Arts Awards for young people and coordinate the Artsmark for schools.
Here are some of the things we do:
- Artist database containing artist who are vetted and checked to arts council and Gloucestershire County Council standards all with CRB enhanced disclosure and references
- Training opportunities for artists
- Advice on contracting artists, pay for artists and how to develop an arts project within your setting
- Advice on funding
- Develop tailored creative programmes for specific groups of young people
- Website linked to Creative Learning Agency website covering Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire