What we can do for you
artsedSW connects the world of the arts with the world of learning (and often many other things in between). This might mean working with schools, youth settings, pre-schools, artists and creative practitioners, cultural organisations or others. We also work with a pool of inspirational consultants and freelance artists form all disciplines.
We can provide services in:
- School builds
- Creative & Media 14-19 vocational education
- Cultural Offer
- Extended Services
- Resource development
- Small and large scale events
- Artsmark and Arts Award
Who can we work with?
- Government Departments (Department for Culture, Media and Sport; Department for Education)
- Local authorities – Children’s Services, Cultural Services, Leisure, Tourism, Planning
- Regional Agencies
- Individual schools, artists, arts organisations
- National cultural agencies
- Sectors including Health and Wellbeing, Youth Justice, Environmental
- Non-arts organisations such as RNLI, National Trust, World Heritage
Contact your local arts education partnership to discuss commissioning this work.